Neurofeedback as an alternative treatment for ADHD and ADD
A mom and son discuss how neurofeedback helped his ADHD symptoms. Luigi's school performance improved significantly with neurofeedback training. This interview took place a year and a half after he completed 3 months of weekly neurofeedback sessions.
The Pros and Cons about Neurofeedback
Research on Neurofeedback for ADHD
- Does NeurOptimal® Neurofeedback Help To Improve Focus/Attention? "A Kid, An Idea, A Study And A Big Payoff" by Jules Ford, Founder of OptiMind Neurofeedback, Focus, Clarity, Serenity
- Six Case Studies Examining the Effectiveness of a Comprehensive Adaptive Approach to Neurofeedback for Attention Deficit in an Educational Setting by Shannon Warwick, MA. Union Institute and University at Vermont College,Asheville, North Carolina
- Effectiveness of EEG Biofeedback as Compared with Methylphenidate in the Treatment of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: A Clinical Outcome Study by Mohammad Ali Nazari1, Laurent Querne2, Alain De Broca2, Patrick Berquin2. Department of Psychology, University of Tabriz, Tabriz, Iran; 2Department of Paediatric Neurology, Lab. Neurosciences Fonction- nelles & Pathologies, Amiens, France.
CNN: Brain training to help with anxiety and ADHD. Linda Ciampa tells us how some patients with severe anxiety or ADHD are using neurofeedback instead of medications to change their brainwaves and help their conditions.
- The Washington Post: Therapists are using neurofeedback to treat ADHD, PTSD and other conditions – So he tried neurofeedback, hoping this controversial treatment ... He uses it to treat depression, ADHD, chronic pain and some other conditions.
- ADDitude: Can Neurofeedback Help My Child with ADHD? – A recent study by Dr. Naomi Steiner at Tufts University found thatneurofeedback reduces symptoms of inattention and impulsivity in ADHD students.
- NPR: Train The Brain: Using Neurofeedback To Treat ADHD – Neurofeedback is better for people with ADHD, she says, because it provides constant feedback during a session...
- Boston Globe: School-based brain training shown to alleviate ADHD – Steiner's previous research determined that neurofeedback helped alleviateADHDsymptoms in children immediately after they completed ...
- NBCNews.com: Kids With ADHD Can Train Their Brains, Study Finds
- Quartz BRAINPOWER: Scientists think you can rewire your brain without taking drugs or changing your lifestyle. The evidence is not definitive, but there's growing research to suggest thatneurofeedback could be used to treat ADHD, migraines, PTSD, ...
Neurofeedback for ADHD Blog Posts
From her home-base in Denver neurofeedback trainer, Kate Linsley, has been in charge of Neurofeedback Training Co's neurofeedback home rentals program since its inception in 2012. In 2011 Kate...Read more
the best brain training for kids options It's a competitive world out there and many parents are looking for ways to improve their childrens' school and athletic performance. "Brain...Read more
What are the best brain training options? It's back-to-school time and many parents are looking for ways to improve their childrens' school and athletic performance. "Brain training" is the...Read more
Research just published in the Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry shows a link between a mother's diet during pregancy and conduct disorder and ADHD symptoms in her children....Read more
Schedule a session or rent a Home System
We have locations in NY, LA & Colorado. We ship the neurofeedback equipment directly to your home!